The Workspace Consultants is a growing Design and Project Management practice specialising in commercial interiors currently covering the London and Cambridge markets. The business is a partnership with three founding partners and one associate partner. The founding partner responsible for new business is nearing retirement so we are now looking for a salesperson to join us with a view to replacing him and investing in the business.
The successful candidate will need to be an independent, creative and highly motivated lead generator as well as develop and win the business they find.
We have grown from a first year’s turnover of £350k, nine years ago, to £1m this year and as the business grows further, we expect our sales team to evolve to support that growth. We are now looking for someone to initiate this process and be responsible for taking the business to the next level.
The responsibilities of the role are as follows:
- To gain a full understanding of all aspects of our business and to be introduced to existing contacts and influencers in the marketplace. To then maintain and develop those relationships.
- To develop and sustain new relationships with contacts and influencers in London and Cambridge.
- To initiate and create new routes to market in London and Cambridge.
- To investigate and potentially develop new markets in other geographic regions to generate new business.
- To review and help to develop all existing social media and internet-based business opportunities.
- To bring new business leads and potential clients to the company and to head up the presentation process, alongside Designers and Project Managers, to ensure success.
- To provide all relevant content and manage production of fee proposals.
- To have good computer skills with Microsoft Excel and Word.
- To be innovative and able to generate and explore new ideas.
This will be a challenging role and we see it as an opportunity to be key player in our diverse and profitable business. We are looking for someone who we see as a business leader who has the ambition to own their own business in the next few years.
The salary will be negotiable depending on experience. Industry experience is preferred, sales and business experience are essential. The package will be based on performance and once a Partner in the business, the package will be based on the success of the business.
Prospective applicants can apply here: email@example.com or Call 01223 656111
Alternatively find the job on: Linkedin